#Body Language Online

What are two of the important aspects of body language you want to improve the most when having an online meeting/class next time? Why?

I think that I should improve posture and pay attention.

When I have a class online, I only sit at my desk during the important class. If it's an unimportant class, I'm either lying on the desk or lying on the bed. I know that it's not a good behavior, but the bed is very attractive to me. So I like to go to school, it makes me pay more attention to the class.

Having the class online, we don't need to open the monitor. So, teacher can't see what we are doing. I always do other things and don't pay attention in class.

Because of without the teacher's supervise, I always distract. Please the pandemic is over soon, I don't want to have an online class again.

留言